Our growing landscape company is currently seeking landscape installers.
• Perform extra work consisting of plant removal, replanting of lawn, converting lawn areas to planters, or planters to lawn, replacing broken sidewalk, laying mow strips, mulching, laying sod, pruning and planting trees
• Serve as backup to interior, landscaping maintenance, gardening, irrigation technology and grounds person job or job function
• Remove or plant grass, utilize garden tools including rakes, shovels, picks, etc
• Require digging trenches and set up cement forms for sidewalk replacement, mow strips, and planters
• Utilize pruning and trimming equipment to maintain tress and shrubs
• Operate lawn maintenance equipment including a 36 mower, blower, gas powered trimmer and other power equipment
• Water plants, lawns and gardens
• Apply fertilizer in accordance with scheduled use and application standards
• Valid drivers license preferred but not required
• Clean driving record a plus
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Team members are also responsible for set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks, equipment and machinery.
Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often. You must be at least 18years old and be allowed to work in the U.S. Candidates must be enthusiastic, punctual and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form