• Installing systems and ensuring that they function efficiently
• Repairing and maintaining valves, tracing electrical components, installing and initializing clocks and timers, locating existing zones and valves and performing pump repairs
• Adhering to Company's safety policy and ensuring that the public will be safe while in contact with crews
• Ensuring that customers are satisfied completely through effective communication, relationship building and regular site visits
• Reporting results to Irrigation Account Manager
• Minimum of 1 year experience working with commercial irrigation systems
• Strong work ethic
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with customer service
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
• Irrigation certification a plus.
Team members are also responsible for set up and clean up, and taking good care of our trucks, equipment and machinery.
Applicants must be able to work outdoors, in all weather conditions, doing very physical work, able to lift/carry 35-80 pounds often. You must be at least 18years old and be allowed to work in the U.S. Candidates must be enthusiastic, punctual and dependable, and able to safely work with equipment.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form